Right Click and "Save Target As" to Download Azure Catalog
Azure Order Sheet
Azure Sales Flyer
UNFI Order Sheet
UNFI Sales Flyer
3404 Willow St
Anchorage, Alaska 99517
Click on Mapquest Here
Thank you for your interest in Organic Alaska Wholesale Price Club. We order once a month from the same wholesale catalogs that health food stores order from without the huge overhead costs. In the catalogs you will find the lowest prices available for organic and natural foods, supplements and natural non-food items. The goal of Organic Alaska is to provide Alaskans with the largest and most affordable organic choices available in the state. If you are interested, please be sure to ask about organic produce and organic and free-range meats. We also have a wide selection of LOCAL items available including free-range eggs from the Matanuska Valley.
• If you would like to order, from either Azure Standard or UNFI, please download the provided catalogs to the right. If you wish, we do provide physical catalogs for Azure Standard for $0.45 each.
• To order, simply email a filled out order form to email@example.com
• You pay for your order at the time of pick up. Checks or the exact amount in cash are preferred. *We are currently not set up to accept credit cards.
• In addition to the price in the catalogs, there are shipping charges of $0.35/lbs for Dry and $0.45/# for Frozen & Chilled items, plus a 15% handling fee.
• Make sure your orders are legible, that you have the proper catalog number, brief product description and price. Most important is the catalog number! If you transpose it or get it wrong you will be responsible for whatever item shows up! You don't want to get 50lbs of oatmeal when you meant to order 5lbs!!
• You must pick up your order on the arranged pick up day to avoid a late pick up fee of $15.00. This late pick up charge can also be avoided by making arrangements ahead of time for an alternate pick up day when necessary. Pre-arranged deliveries are $10.00.
Organic Alaska copyright 2006, all rights reserved.